Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding recipe
Great recipe if you are a chocolate fan like I am. The chocolate melts so you take a bit and it just melts in your mouth and the whipped cream adds that smooth creamy flavor that compliments the chocolate chips. I love this recipe.
2 Eggs (slightly beaten)
2 ¼ Cup Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla,
½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Cups Day-Old Bread Cubes
¼ Teaspoon Salt
½ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Container Cool Whip
1. In a medium sized bowl combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
2. Mix in the bread cubes.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and the brown sugar.
4. Pour the mixture into a buttered baking dish.
5. Set it into a larger pan of water on the middle oven rack.
6. Bake it at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour or until when poked in the center the knife comes out clean.
7. Serve hot or cold with a dollop of whipped cream.
Back to the Pudding Recipes home page.