Orange Pudding recipe
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.Grease a baking dish. It is recommended to use a form of depth of 5 cm and a capacity of 1.5 liters, but I had 2 forms of smaller size and volume.
2. Using a mixer, whisk butter, sugar, zest and egg yolks until the mixture thickens and does not brighten.
3. Sift flour with baking powder on top and gently stir it with a metal spoon.
4. Gently stir in juice and milk.
5. Beat whites until soft peaks form. Gently stir.
6. Transfer the mixture into a baking dish. Put into a large-sized form, pour hot water into it so much that lacked half the pudding.
7. Bake for 50-55 minutes until golden brown.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Orange pudding dessert ingredients obtained three layers: the bottom layer of dough, in a gentle cream and frothy top crust. This is surprising, given that we mixed all the ingredients in one container.
Back to the Pudding Recipes home page.